Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in New York, USA. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The solution we are working on brings financial institutions and the clients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks) together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in one easy, managed service environment. The service provides real-time ‘KYC passport’ for the clients of financial institutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation in response to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
On this position, you will be responsible for the performance and non-functional requirements gathering, building performance test strategy and load models. You will help the customer ensure its product and APIs are robust and scalable at all times.
- Take responsibility for load, performance and feasibility testing software systems, subsystems, networking systems and storage technologies
- Understand product features, and how their implementation affects product performance
- Work primarily with the performance engineering team but also collaborate with the QA and the development team
- Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in Performance and/or Production environments
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance testing task (test cases, scripting, scenario execution, etc.)
- Execute, monitor, analyze, and report performance tests
- Deep expertise in automated performance testing tools applied to software, hardware, virtual and cloud systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise applications like mail server, web server, database, and app server
- Proven experience in conducting and monitoring performance, volume, stress and longevity testing on complex systems and networks
- Strong Performance Engineering skills and tools expertise
- Experience in Load Simulation - LoadRunner, Jmeter
- Familiarity with browser profiling - YSlow, HttpWatch
- Experience in Transaction Trace - Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Introscope
- Database analysis expertise - SQL, AWR, OEM
- Understanding of log analysis processes using Splunk
- Acquaintance with capacity planning (DNT, Splunk Nix)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Activity in open-source/hacking community
- Being passionate about great technologies, especially open-source
- Experience in web services testing
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers