Currently we are looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We build web applications onshore as well as onboard applications for ships’ routing optimization and weather data analysis. And at the same time we enhance functionality of the existing applications related to weather data.
Joining us, you will have a great chance to level up your communication skills, get incredible experience working in a distributed team (with the Dutch and Germans) as well as enjoy the possibility of business trips to the Netherlands and outstanding career development opportunities.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our globally renowned customer provides full-service weather solutions to the audience all-around the world. The weather information delivered to professional markets like marine, transport, energy, agriculture and media helps to protect businesses, save costs and reduce risks.
Project technologies and tools
- Web API
- REST API
- Relational DB (Informix)
- CI/CD (Bamboo, Octopus)
- Design and develop code on .NET
- Cover code with Unit tests
- Merge developed code into repositories and deploy to staging environments
- Implement new features for the existing products
- Participate in regular communication with the customer
- 2+ years’ experience in .NET
- DB/SQL knowledge
- Front-end experience
- Experience with Git, SVN
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1 and higher)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule