Currently we are looking for a Product Owner-Digital/E-Commerce for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Product Owner, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Product Owner, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back-office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior/Lead Business Analyst to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth. As an EPAM Product Owner at you will take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature in the UK&I.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to define the product vision and roadmap
- Use market analyses and data insights to identify growth and development opportunities
- Create and maintain the product backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the product planning process, creating realistic release plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new features
- Provide vision and direction to development teams, removing impediments and ensuring work focuses on maximising business value
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Proven track record in Senior/Lead BA roles
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Solid experience working with at least 1 tech platform – SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce (previously ATG), Sitecore, AEM, Demand Manager, Episerver etc
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (service focus)
- End-to-end delivery experience of multiple software delivery projects
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor junior BA’s
- Contribute towards EPAM business analysis competency
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth