Currently we are looking for a Project Manager for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Managers Community! Currently we are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will be able to lead the project consisting of several streams separated by application business purposes, skill set, team locations etc.
The goal of the project is to develop, maintain and improve the system of graphical charts and services for financial data management. It's used to perform technical and fundamental analyzes and display different kinds of financial information.
The goal of the project is to simplify the graphical exploration of trends and relationships between series. The interface makes it easy to retrieve and analyze series, the data which is consumed by charts is provided by WCF Services. These services are responsible for retrieving data from external sources, data management and providing this data to UI side.
The goal of the project is to allow end-users to build and publish pages into main product instantly. It is an application that can be accessed from "internal" section of the product main menu. It is used mostly by customer’s product managers, analysts, designers and proposition owners and makes creating of pages simple, quick and easy. Users define the layout of pages and then add components (or "bricks") that display content. The "bricks" (detailed below) can show charts, data-tables and news that display real-time and historical data.
Project technologies and tools
- JS (Core JS, D3.js, Angular 1.x, Node.js, TradingView, Vue.js), web components (Polymer 1.x), Canvas, HTML5/CSS3, IE11+/Chromium, Jenkins, C++
- ASP.NET Web Forms, JS (pure JS, Node.js), WCF, IIS, MSSQL, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, SOAP, JSON, MS Office add-ins, MS Test, NUnit, Selenium, JMeter
- Java, JS (Angular 1.4.5, React), Git, Mongo DB, CSS, LESS, HTML, JSON, REST web services, dependency management, Bower, Gradle
- Clarify product requirements and refine backlog (5 backlogs, ~20 separate products). Identify stakeholders, set up contacts, gather and clarify requirements, provide estimations, risks and assumptions
- Sustain and improve software development process in Stream#1 (Scrum, 2 POs, 4 backlogs, 7 EPAM FTE, 3 customer’s FTE, QA on Tech M-side) and Stream#2 (Kanban, 1 PO, 1 backlog, 5 EPAM FTE, 3 customer’s FTE, QA on another vendor’s side) streams, coordinating Stream#3 team (2 POs, 2 backlogs, 9 EPAM FTE, 4 customer’s FTE):
- Gather stream status, take required actions based on status, address blockers
- Plan, set up, lead and adjust development ceremonies: stand ups, backlog refinement, estimation sessions, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, knowledge transferring sessions, retrospectives
- Assign/delegate tasks and control execution
- Estimate on high and low levels separate product requirements, iteration or release scope
- Manage product releases including tracking progress on release scope, communicate scope change requests and timelines, participating in release process
- Track team performance and act on improvements including motivation and inspiration (via feedbacks, via celebration, via announcement information and making improvement raised by team)
- Work on staffing questions and interviewing candidates
- Review, communicate and act on risks mitigation
- Communicate with stakeholders from distributes locations: Thailand, India, Poland, Switzerland, UK, Canada regarding different project aspects: requirements, gathering feedbacks, project status, technical stuff, external dependencies etc
- Gather product usage statistics on a monthly basis
- Gather project metrics on a monthly basis
- Write documentation
- 3+ years of experience
- B2+ English level
- Experience of working with distributed and Hybrid teams
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule