Currently we are looking for an AEM Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems is looking for a motivated professional to join us for number of opportunities for Middle/Senior Java/AEM Engineer.
There are several activities where the ideal candidate could be potentially involved.
Projects where you will play the role as an end-to-end developer in any kind of domains like E-Commerce, FinTech, publishing and so on.
Immediate projects include migration of existing client platform to Adobe Experience Manager foundation, including massive content migration stream and building new platform for content personalization, analytics and marketing campaign management purpose for fintech industry client.
Delivery accelerators implementation to reduce development efforts and share these best practices with your colleagues and R&D development programs to make deep dive into cutting edge Adobe Marketing Cloud products and evaluate how applicable integrated solutions for clients’ needs.
We also highly appreciate and support various non-project activities to keep growing as true professionals: engineering excellence direction that explores and collect best development practices across projects, AEM education and mentoring programs to start involvement and keep up-to-date with the technology, knowledge assessment by more experienced colleagues for building more accurate and effective personal development plan.
Project technologies and tools
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3+
- Java 8
- CI/CD: Jenkins + Maven
- Version Control System: Git
- Discuss customer requirements, design and propose the most optimal way for development
- Implement solutions to digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of Adobe EM product suite
- Participate in technical problems resolution, provide critical thinking on development approach
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested
- 2+ years in Java/J2EE technologies
- Web services, strong understanding of REST principles
- Good understanding of web-application development principles: web-performance best practices, HTTP protocol, session management
- Build frameworks (Maven, Ant, Gradle)
- Understanding of key concepts of developing content management solutions
- Version Control Systems (Git, Subversion)
Nice to have
- Experience in Adobe EM/CQ/Day CQ development or related technologies: Apache Oak, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design concepts and principles
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule