We are looking for an experienced manager for a new account, to join our digital marketing/e-commerce unit.
This role is for a mature project manager with a successful track record in the outsourced business working for enterprise level clients.
Senior PM will manage delivery on a new project: it is about migration of a solution to a new platform. Technology stack will be based on Java.
Scope includes both technical migration and a new approach for content as well as a business processes restructuring. The role will be about building and managing a cross-functional team (to 30 members) to deliver a world-class solution for the US client.
Expected leadership attributes:
You are able to:
• Own results and step in as a problem solver;
• Active hungry learner;
• Flexible in way of thinking and way of achieving goals;
• Promote teamwork and collaboration;
• Identify and drive changes;
• Can make a tough decision, able to say smart No.
Project and process management skills:
• Scope: able to see a big picture (release/roadmap), grooming, tasks decomposition, DoR/DoD;
• Estimation: hands-on in high-level and low-level estimations;
• Risks & constraints aware, see risks and proactively manage them;
• Manage and communicate changes impact to team/customer;
• Understand schedule & planning (roadmaps and releases planning);
• Methodologies: understanding Waterfall vs Agile. Hands on in at least one Agile methodology;
• Able to establish the process on the project.
If this is about you, our role could be a good fit for you.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
- Encourage teams to add the customer value through continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
- Work with risks according to delivery framework
- Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives
- Drive release planning with milestones
- Drive releasing to production
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Solid people management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours