Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a Canadian Retail Company which sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure, and home products. The goal of the project is to improve a set of existing web applications that used by the customer and his clients with a single, scalable, flexible, robust solution.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on the mobile application development for the customer.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS Swift/Objective-C software engineering
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity, and optimization
- Understanding of MVC, MVVP, VIPER and Design Patterns
- Experience in networking, including standard security practices
- Reactive Frameworks: RXPromise, RXSwift, ReactiveCocoa
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, MapKit, UIKit, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced or Upper-intermediate English level
- Experience with react native will be a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers