Currently we are looking for a Java Software Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As part of building our program management automation and tooling team, we are looking for developers that are passionate about their work and enjoy writing clean code. Our PMA application engineers play a major role in designing, developing, deploying and supporting program management solutions. You will be tasked with solving challenging business problems that client faces daily, by being part of an enthusiastic team enhancing the capabilities of a vendor sourced enterprise software with a custom-built Integration platform to allow automation with our internal systems. Client offers the chance to work on cutting edge technology in a collaborative and exciting environment.
At client, things move at a fast pace, so when things get in the way of progress, the program management Automation team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming manual data interchange and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You develop solutions and consult with our Product managers to ensure smooth implementation.
- Use the best of both client and the outside world when it comes to technology or products
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and further evolve existing systems
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, documentation, test, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code
- Work face to face with the people who use our products, and need to have the soft skills & competence to work with them
- Be knowledgeable in terms of third party systems and business domain knowledge
- Perform end-to-end application development, one or a few AEs may own an entire app and need to build the front end, middle tier, storage and integration points
- Be passionate about working on technology solutions to enhance the company’s internal business processes
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Java
- Strong experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Passion for code quality
- Excellent problem-solving skills: able to break down problems independently
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted