You are curious, persistent, logical and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems. You are a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join VDI (an EPAM affiliate company) as a Java Developer. The Java Developer will implement business strategies, interpret data and create reports, and execute various Web activities.
This position is for employment with VDI, not EPAM Systems. VDI is an affiliate of EPAM.
- Collaborate with and support existing team members
- Build and enhance user-friendly, web-based tools
- Ensure team code meets strict functional and style requirements
- CS / Software Engineering degree or equivalent relevant employment experience (4yrs)
- 5+ years back-end / server-side engineering experience (Python, C++, Java, C#, Ruby, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience with Single Page App (SPA) web development frameworks
- Clear and concise written communicator
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Adapt quickly to new, unfamiliar technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experience with Angular or React frameworks a plus
- Intermediate level of proficiency with SQL a plus
- Experience with large data extractions a plus