Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our team is currently working on development and support of different applications for our customer, a large US broker/dealer company. It provides a suite of high-quality execution and clearing products and services designed for institutional traders. The company specializes in the US options market and occupies about 15% of it. A key feature is the complete transparency of the system for their clients.
We are looking for a testing engineer who will be able to work in a great goal-oriented team for helping testing desktop broker/dealer application. The project focus will be on refactoring regression suite, testing new functionality, creating a knowledge base about the application.
- 3+ years’ experience in software test automation
- Expertise in C# programming language
- Experience in creating framework from scratch
- Knowledge about collaboration principals between manual and automation teams
- Being attentive to details, result-oriented, fast learner
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Scrum knowledge would be a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule