As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a multinational corporation, manufacturer and a distributor of a wide range of products (locomotives, gas turbines, nuclear reactors, aircraft engines, medical equipment and wide range of products for military use), including various medical equipment. Our project is to build a new e-commerce platform with targeted high-value content.
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Web application automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Excellent test design skills
- Knowledge in automation API testing with SoapUI will be a plus
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours