You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a QA Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Our client is looking for a QA Engineer to work on maintaining and improving the quality of the world famous streaming service and TV platform.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the behavior of (and issues affecting) the client’s streaming service and TV across all platforms
- Perform testing of new features and functionality of these products
- Prioritize and collaborate with other team members to resolve issues interfering with the customer experience
- Write test cases and use tracking and debugging tools to file, monitor and resolve issues
- Communicate clearly and frequently with all team members, stakeholders and project/product owners impacted by test and troubleshooting results
- 3+ years directly testing and/or supporting web and mobile media applications
- 3+ years using any defect tracking tool (Jira is a plus)
- Experience testing LID and game console apps for devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, and Playstation
- Working knowledge of Smart TV apps
- Experience testing browser compatibility across both Mac and PC platforms
- Experience using developer/debugging tools such as Xcode, Charles and Wireshark
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus