Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Business Analyst specializing in Business Intelligence and Enterprise Analytics you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our UK Business Analysis Practice.
As an EPAM Business Analyst, you will have experience consulting with clients, prospects and internal Account Management / Sales Leaders. You will have proven experience in Digital Transformation Programs, overseeing Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives, building successful relationships and driving results.
For this opportunity, Business Analyst will work onsite with one of our largest clients, working collaboratively with senior client stakeholders, client technical teams and distributed EPAM delivery teams to drive and deliver innovative solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and consultant in Business Intelligence and Enterprise Analytics, understanding our customer’s needs and business drivers to shape appropriate solutions
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to elicit and document business requirements
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the demands of the situation
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in Business and Technology, the unique opportunities and challenges of the markets and geographies in which our clients operate, and how they will impact the client’s business
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on Business Intelligence or Enterprise Analytics opportunities as required
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst in the Business Intelligence and/or Enterprise Analytics domains
- Previous experience in Data Science / Machine Learning is highly desirable
- Experience working in at least 2 industry verticals, with experience in the Insurance industry highly desirable
- Consulting approach and skillset, including excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of influencing with senior stakeholders and the ability to shape and drive initiatives from Idea to Implementation
- End-to-end delivery experience in a number of BI or Enterprise Analytics projects
- Experience working with distributed teams in a nearshore environment
- You must be a “role model” and be able to coach and mentor our more junior Business Analysts
- Be able to contribute to our Business Analysis Practice, and help us grow as an organization
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth