Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
On this position, you will be working on building a market leading cloud solution provides the ability to monitor equipment in real-time, predict and prevent failures, and streamline maintenance. The system gives you the power to increase equipment productivity and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts.
- 3+ years of production experience on a web developer role
- Proficiency and proven experience in HTML, CSS, and other common design languages
- Proficiency in HTML5 and responsive mobile-first web applications
- Experience in .NET/.NET Core and ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Excellent OO design skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) and higher
- Understanding of Scrum process
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Power BI Embedded API
- Knowledge of authentication using SAML/OAuth2
- Knowledge of one or more modern object-oriented programming languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of computer networking and the TCP/IP stack
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure services
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours