Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
One of our clients is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies, and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the healthcare industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc.
As for a software application, it is a one-stop solution for pharmacy needs. Client Connect NGP is designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and financial management 24/7. Client Connect NGP offers advanced order management capabilities including full catalog searches, customer-specific pricing, product availability, and order status - all provided with real-time accuracy.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading e-Commerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for the web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris can manage 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, Hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
- Leading a performance analysts’ team (2 more people) which will do following
- Design and implement monitoring and troubleshooting framework and process
- Design and implement performance verification framework and process
- Design and implement health and sanity check suites
- Communication with customer to monitor and troubleshoot related systems
- 5+ years of experience working as (lead) performance analyst
- Hands-on experience and strong skills in monitoring, troubleshooting and performance testing
- Ability and desire to work closely with customer regarding related systems
- English B2+, ability to travel on-site to US (e.g. for 1-2 weeks each 3-6 months)
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Being a reliable and responsible person
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours