Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project aims for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms.
We are currently looking for a strong DevOps with Developer’s mindset being able to work closely with development team as well as operation teams to join the team working on strategic migration of World Check One product to AWS cloud. On this position, you will cover a mix of System and Software Engineering tasks (50/50).
- 3+ years’ System Engineering experience in development team support with DevOps practice
- At least basic Software Engineering skills with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby
- Operational experience in AWS (EC2, ECS, Aurora MySQL, CodePipeline, Kinesis)
- Proficiency in Active MQ/ Rabbit MQ
- Knowledge of Solace VMR (replaces Active/Rabbit MQ in AWS)
- Expertise in ElasticSearch
- Single Sign-On experience (OnePass, SAML, AAA)
- Technology stack environment: Linux, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in using Agile Methodologies primarily SCRUM
- Strong expertise in System Engineering and development support
- Confident knowledge of key system services and tools in Linux
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Upper-intermediate or higher spoken English level (B2+)
Nice to have
- AWS: Lambda, CloudFormation, Redis, RDS, VPC, S3
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule