You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Solution Architect (Java/Oracle). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The IT Principal in Pharmacy IT Integration is involved in the coordination of design, development, implementation and maintenance of software for Pharmacy integration. This position is a cross-functional role, overseeing the Scrum team delivery, helping to remove blockers and enable the team success.
The job position requires oversight to strategic deliverables for in addition to delivery management of Integration systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading development team of full time staff and vendor resources.
This resources partners with System Engineers, Release Train Engineers (RTE), Pharmacy ARTS, Scrum masters, product management, QA management and production support team.
The candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent interpersonal communication skills. This individual must be able to groom features and user stories, participating in PI and sprint planning. The ideal candidate should have Agile experience and a working knowledge of the SAFe framework.
What You’ll Do
- Establish solution strategies, application design, code development, team direction, application implementations, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of integration teams
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Evaluate team skill and capacity, make recommendation to adopt and adjust to changing priorities Provide initial impact assessment of new designs and projects brought forth in the I2I process providing input on what systems are impacted and which delivery/asset lead are required to participate in the estimation process
- Own the Java/JBoss/MQ assets
- Be accountable for ensuring that the asset is maintained and that other delivery leads leverage the asset appropriately
- Be responsible for partnering with Solutions Architects on the development of the framework roadmap and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
What You Have
- 10+ years of experience in IT application architecture, development, management and architecture. Hands-on experience Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Java Spring and Java Rest Web Services (must have), demonstrated planning, consulting and communication skills, analytical ability, negotiation and management skills
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills
- Must be a team player with demonstrated customer and delivery focus
- Solid understanding of ETL tools Informatica and Python
- Solid understanding of and experience with Agile delivery and SAFe methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills across multiple audiences from highly technical team members to business consumers at the highest levels of management
- Demonstrated experience consulting with executive management on technical solutions
- Ability to navigate and drive results in a matrix environment
- Ability to document and communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to recognize technical and analytical problems and solutions
- Effective in fast-paced team-oriented environment
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance