Currently we are looking for a Senior RPA Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Intelligent Automation Competency Center concentrates on delivering automation solutions to global customers with the aim to gain better repeatability, quality and save human time. Automation teams deliver end-to-end, working automations to customers from different domains. Senior RPA Developer specifically is responsible for implementing and customizing automation and proofs it to work in production.
With the role you will be able to deliver working solutions, cooperate directly with business customers and gather significant experience in different parts of the software implementation and delivery process.
Intelligent Automation competency brings also many opportunities for the personal growth as there is a growing demand for specialists in the area.
RPA platforms: Workfusion, UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere.
Programming: Java/Groovy/Web-Harvest, .NET, Python.
- Implement automation solutions to one of the following WorkFusion, UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Develop and maintain business processes and different workflows based on communication with client
- Improve existing RPA solutions based on client feedback
- Strong experience in one of the following areas: process design/software development/automated testing/functional testing
- Programming skills in one of the following programming languages: Java, .NET, C++, Python
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Readiness for business trips - on average up to 35% of time on business trips
- Ability to discuss technical questions and progress with the client on daily basis
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Ability to work in the team and communicate well
- Knowledge of one or more of the following RPA platforms: WorkFusion, UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere would be a big plus
- Experience in working with IBPO Service Centers and/or skills in one of the following process areas: F&A, insurance, banking, backoffice management would be a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium would be a plus (Selenide, different drivers: Chrome, IE, AutoIt, Phantom)
- Software development background/experience would be a plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted