Currently we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst (System Analyst) for our Development Center in Krakow.
The role combines responsibilities of an Analyst, Scrum Master and Product Owner Proxy.
The project portfolio that this role is needed for is development of a back-end platform within healthcare domain. Involved technologies: Java, SQL, NoSQL and graph databases, messaging brokers, OpenShift. Projects are executed in agile methodologies, with big focus on quality, Continuous Delivery and good engineering practices.
- Elicit and document requirements
- Provide technical analysis in cooperation with software architects
- Cooperate with US based client
- Validate solutions, manage business testing through quality assurance
- Work across three Scrum teams
- Manage Rally backlog - planning, tracking burndowns and velocity
- Support team leaders in planning and executing work
- Strong working experience in software development in the role of Business Analyst, System Analyst, Solution Architect or Product Owner
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, create high-quality analysis and requirement documentation
- Knowledge of the methods and tools for writing functional specification (e.g. BPMN, UML, modeling and design skills)
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Able to read and understand project documentation
- Able to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Able to participate in client interactions; be interviewed, be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision, and check his/her own work thoroughly
- Readiness for business trips - up to 20% of time
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of Oracle and MongoDB clients, designing and executing queries for testing purposes
- Understanding of deployment models of clustered, cloud solutions
- Understanding of US healthcare
- Technical background/experience in software architecture
- Experience working with Agile or other software methodologies
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted