Currently we are looking for a Manual Tester for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is currently building a new portfolio rebalancing application for a financial services/wealth management client. The application will allow our client to easily rebalancing investment portfolios to target model portfolios in the most efficient manner possible. The application will calculate, generate, and propose market orders that will rebalance the investment portfolio to target models. All the mathematical models and calculations must be accurate and precise. The system is expected to support thousands of concurrent requests, be responsive and scalable. The application will include rebalancing algorithms, user interfaces, API integrations, and a services-oriented architecture. EPAM currently has an on-site team working collaboratively with the customer and is scaling multiple offshore teams located in Katowice to support this effort.
We are looking for a Functional Testing Engineer (QA), who will conduct functional testing of algorithm through REST API, user interface and special Excel based input-output structure. Being a part of offshore development team, the engineer will be working on testing of various parts of application: rebalancing engine, model management, computation modules and integration to various internal data providers. The ideal candidate will work close with our onsite team and customer to design and implement functional tests, clarify customer requirements, collaborate with QA automation on testing strategy. The person should be able to plan and conduct testing work and is eager to hands-on testing.
- Plan and conduct functional testing
- Work closely with onsite team lead
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process
- Work closely with QA automation engineers
- Experience in financial modelling applications & financial algorithms is a good plus
- Team player in cross functional team, good communicator, driven and committed
- Recent functional testing experience
- Experience with Apache JMeter is a good plus
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Familiar with financial/investment terms, and basic capital market investment calculations
- Domain knowledge & experience from the financial services/wealth management
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted