Currently we are looking for energetic .NET Academy Trainees in Shenzhen to make the team stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Participate in .NET Academy training course for 3 months
- Play a Junior Developer role after training course
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code principles
- Implement functionality by following defined software development process with supervision
- Read and understand project and requirement documentation
- Create documentation describing his/her code
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- Programming experience from degree studies (ideally in C#)
- Knowledgeable in Databases (SQL Server)
- Enthusiastic, with desire to learn, able to learn technology quickly
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Graduates with overseas education or from domestic “211” colleges/universities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- International projects
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, and forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)
- Free English classes
- Online training course library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Tech talks and hackathons
- Referral bonuses