Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are helping the automotive company be successful in the digital age. The main goal is to combine quality, reliability, and maturity of enterprise-level solutions with innovations, speed, and agility of a start-up environment to accelerate the delivery of the new products to drivers and passengers. We are designing and developing PaaS solution that would make it happen.
EPAM is currently gathering a team of professionals with cloud expertise, helping the project with onboarding and solution design of its use cases. This new team will be co-located with the existing offshore team (Kyiv). Long-term trips onsite (USA) are planned for discovery, consulting and face-to-face communication with the client's team: Technical Consulting Services and DevOps support for the onboarding.
The aim of the current project stage is to setup and configure the PaaS instance and onboard/migrate few development projects into this platform (e.g. Big Data); expanding PaaS capabilities and supported might be included.
1-2 months business trips to Ohio (US) will take place starting from December.
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM)
- 4+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in DevOps field
- Ability to manage a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (e.g. SonarQube, Jenkins, Gerrit, Nexus, etc.)
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Deep understanding of Agile software methodologies (e.g., KANBAN, SCRUM)
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud computing platform
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes use for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications
- Experience in working with Docker-based applications
- Proficiency in continuous integration and delivery automation tools
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level – both verbal and written (B2+)
Nice to have
- Expertise in Microsoft Server products like Active Directory
- Infrastructure provisioning with Ansible
- Experience in software development (Java) is an advantage
- Familiarity with Big Data
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers