We are looking for a DevOps expert with experience in groovy and cloud automation. Azure skills would be a plus, but if you are ready to obtain them quickly and effectively – you will be welcome to our team!
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in the healthcare. The project is focused on the development of the complex platform for working with healthcare information. This solution accumulates medical knowledge, processes the data and distributes it through relevant searches or through user-friendly UI. The platform is used by doctors, nurses and medical laboratories to get access to the most relevant knowledge base in the industry. The technologies are on the .NET stack and Web services. Knowledge of latest and greatest engineering practices including CI/CD and Agile processes is essential.
The project is focused on continuous improvement and refinement of the CI / CD framework using groovy, and development of the Jenkis master infrastructure deployment from templates in Azure.
The main activities of the DevOps engineer include cull cycle CI support, cloud automation (creating, modifying and managing cloud resources with Azure RM templates), as well as generating and selling solutions to our customer.
Project technologies and tools
- CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins)
- Azure services stack
- SCM tools: git, svn, TFS
- Chef, Ansible, DSC
- Active Directory and LDAP
- CI support (full cycle)
- Cloud automation (create, modify and manage of cloud resources with Azure RM templates)
- Generation and selling solutions to customer
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Script development skills (Shell, Bash/PowerShell)
- Linux/Windows administration skills
- Experience with IaaS
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP
- Experience with Azure cloud will be a plus
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline will be a plus
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, DSC) will be a plus
- Experience with SonarQube (installation, configuration, scans execution) will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours