Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in C++ for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is implementing ecosystem of services and components around trading platform (Treasury Trading – Collateral Management IT) to enrich the activities required for trading and integration standards it constantly improves. The user base is spread across the UK, Switzerland, US and Asia. In the new business initiative called Secured Funding – Repo Platform Replacement the plans include:
- Re-architecture of existing systems;
- Optimize system structure;
- Build a reliable, scalable and flexible approach to structuring our systems;
- Emphasize real-time, online processing;
- Leverage the synergies across multiple systems.
For this purpose, we expand Krakow team to increase the deliveries and help to build the experienced community.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within our Agile development teams and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle of the development team with particular responsibility in the development and maintenance of platform. You will be involved in all aspects of the team including the creation and elaboration of business requirements, functional/design specifications, development and maintenance of our software and driving innovation into our product suite.
We are looking for the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, and finally highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
Project technologies and tools
- The main technologies you’ll be using:
- C++, Oracle, Unix, Java, multithreaded environment, Spring, Hibernate, TDD and BDD, Subversion, Maven, Sockets, distributed caching, Tomcat
- Be a member of Scrum team of engineers working within the global delivery team set
- Manage design, coding and testing of system components in accordance with the established coding standards and guidelines
- Guide and mentor team members of your and other development teams
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Work collaboratively with various team members across geographical locations
- Further knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Be involved into release management and take responsibility for the components support
- Hands-on and up-to-date experience with C++
- Experience with source code control and build tools
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience in using various integration solutions and middleware
- Proficiency in SQL and database tools
- Agile software development practices
- Modern engineering and DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted