Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Shanghai office to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play Key Business/System Analyst role or a Team Leader role, managing 2-5 Analysts
- Work closely with client to ensure requirements are captured, scope is controlled and expectations are met
- Work closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features and develop actionable recommendations
- Participate or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meeting etc
- Read and understand project documentation; create and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes etc
- Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationships with clients; communicate with business stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of business domain, technologies and solutions
- Participate and support sales activities
- Participate in phone conferences; be interviewed by customers; be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in software development or enterprise software products
- Knowledge of software development life cycle. Be able to follow a defined software development process
- Experienced in working with Agile and other software methodologies; Strong knowledge of Agile practices
- Experience in requirement management, including eliciting, analyzing, validating and formalization/regulation of requirements in written format. Ability to create and maintain specification documentation
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes (e.g. UML, Modeling and Design skills)
- Proficiency in BA techniques, tools or business areas
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of one or multiple business domain areas and business processes. Demonstrate ability to learn and systematize business knowledge
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Good client management skills; strong ability to interface and build relationships with client stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
- Read and write the Customer's Communication Language and have advanced speaking ability
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders
- Basic IT knowledge to understand and communicate with software engineers
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision, and check his/her own work thoroughly
- Demonstrate a sense of responsibility for the quality of the deliverables created
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Chinese; able to write high-quality unambiguous texts
- Upper-Intermediate (CEFR B2) or higher level of spoken and written English
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events