You are curious, persistent, logical and clever a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Development Team Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Review design/solution of big projects before GO live and highlight if there are any risks
What You Have
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
What We Offer
- Extended Healthcare with Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (Company Paid)
- Long-Term Disability
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Discounts