Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join development team for a world-leading technology company. IT specialists will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team, you will work on your own application, taking responsibilities of communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client.
Our team is a part of Technology & Innovation department. We are working on the server-side components for different media & entertainment products like Internet TV, TV-boxes as well as new EOS set-top box. Range of potential involvements differs from real-time communication to big data processing and analysis. We value professional growth and development, proactivity and critical mindset. We are looking forward to seeing you here!
During daily activities, as part of a Scrum team, you will focus on creating and maintaining automated component integration tests for a backend application.
- Create and maintain automated tests for backend application in Java
- Work in a team of automation test engineers, be responsible for test automation of multiple application components
- Create test scenarios for further automation
- Work closely with development team and product owner on daily basis
- Understand the business logic and the technical side of the application under test
- Analyze test automation results and identify defects
- Strong experience in test automation in Java
- Java Core knowledge
- Web services testing and test automation experience (rest-assured would be a plus)
- JUnit experience
- Automation frameworks experience (Serenity BDD is a plus)
- Test and test automation theory knowledge
- Scrum experience
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
Nice to have
- BDD experience (JBehave, Cucumber)
- Rest-assured experience
- Jenkins experience
- Experience in testing application based on microservices architecture
- Experience in working within telecommunication projects
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted