Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer (C++) for our Shenzhen office to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Fulfill the role of developer in contributing to the design and implementation of complex code using C++
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
- Follow a defined software development process
- Read and understand project and requirement documentation; able to create documentation describing the code
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- At least 1 years of experience in software engineering and development using C++
- Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient unit tests
- Experience with relational database technologies e.g., SQL Server, Access
- Experience with source code control tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Software design pattern knowledge and object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Ability to analyze and evaluate engineering problems and choose the best solution
- In depth understanding of different phases of software development lifecycle and understanding of Agile Scrum processes
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experienced in COM
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events