Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The team is currently working on a solution for our client for comprehensive commercial and residential building valuation and risks assessment for insurers. EPAM is expanding its long-term engagement with this company and is scaling up its existing Production Support team.
We are looking for a Team Lead experienced in setting up and managing SLA-driven managed services project in maintenance, support and data migration area.
- Manage team of 6+ application support engineers located in Kyiv (Ukraine) and Guadalajara (Mexico)
- Manage knowledge transition from the customer team
- Ensure systems stay running in a stable state and are meeting SLA requirements
- Together with CL’s manager manage change planning and resource assignment
- Maintain and enhance alerts within application monitoring software to ensure performance anomalies are reported immediately
- Facilitate the hand-off of new release functionality from the development team to the Production Support team
- Optimize existing workflows and operations in close cooperation with DevOps and Dev teams
- Define, implement improvements and meet SLAs
- Participate in definition of SLAs as part of the transition, do calibration and re-calibration with the customer, and meet SLAs
- Lead Production Support team members through the analysis, root cause and remediation of tickets
- Ensure all work effort is documented in tracking tools and remains current through closure
- Periodic updates of process documentation as a result of any changes
- Facilitate weekly/monthly reporting with Management to explain the health (reliability, availability) of the applications
- Hands-on experience in MS platform technologies: .NET, IIS, MS SQL
- 2+ years of experience in leading teams and managing the workload for a team
- 2+ years of experience in leading resolution of issues across multiple applications
- 2+ years of experience in providing production support for a high priority application
- Ability to be available for emergency on call 24x7
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases
- Experience with IIS
- Upper-intermediate English level (B2) or higher
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours