Currently we are looking for a Junior Recruiter for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Junior (Sourcing) Recruiter with strong Tech affinity.
As a key member of our Benelux Talent Acquisition Team, you will gather hiring managers' requirements and design full job descriptions. Your main scope to source for qualified candidates on relevant channels, do the first screenings and manage the initial process. With the help of various networking and researching strategies, you will keep building relationships and grow your network of professionals. Using your excellent market and industry knowledge, you will assist the hiring managers as well as the candidates in their hiring process with an honest and clear approach. By providing tailored and proactive search campaign and making sure that the talent is secured, you will be offering excellent outcome for the business need.
- Source for IT professionals using multiple channels (job boards, social media, referrals, etc.)
- Create job descriptions
- Make ad-hoc reporting
- Perform market mapping, industry analysis
- Provide administration related to recruitment
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment (IT recruitment experience is an advantage)
- Experience with candidate search techniques like networking, social media (LinkedIn, Xing), databases, job boards, StackOverflow, GitHub etc
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Very good communication capability
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and priorities multiple tasks
- Proven track record in engaging with IT candidates and driving them through the recruitment process
- Employer branding enthusiasm and knowledge are highly preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events