You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Automation QA Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The overall goal of the project is to implement a Continuous Delivery pipeline within a specific business unit.
- The DevOps team is working to establish a Hybrid cloud solution in our client’s datacenter and create the pipeline.
- Test automation teams are working on UI and API level automation to have proper test automation coverage for their application. Ideal person has strong customer facing skills, be able to lead technical discussions and has strong technical skills.
What You’ll Do
- Play the test automation role on the project, provide technical leadership to the whole test automation team, continuously improve test automation solution (UI and API)
- Define and follow roadmap for technical improvements in test automation solution (UI and API)
- Work closely and play the technical lead for offshore test automation team (they are located in Minsk, Belarus)
- Support and manage the creation of test case redesign process (Product team is re-creating all their manual test cases for the whole application)
- Work closely with DevOps team to integrate automated test cases into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
What You Have
- Good communication skills, B2 English
- Strong technical skills: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/JUnit, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with Java API testing (unit testing experience might be good as well)
- Good understanding of DevOps processes
- Test analytical skills (be able to support and manage testing teams to create proper manual test cases)
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance