Currently we are looking for a BI Software Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
The main function of project is to consolidate, streamline and simplify the generation, analysis and visualization of Risk within the Investment Bank onto strategic, cross-asset platforms. The migration from a legacy, siloed, asset class specific environment to a shared, cross-asset, platform is a complex one and we are running that work as a program.
The candidate will join the project delivering regulatory driven improvements in credit risk methodology. As part of the program, the project is delivering new credit risk valuation and simulation capability as well as infrastructure components. The scope includes large spectrum of products across the asset classes with varying degree of complexity presenting a highly interesting technology challenges.
- Design and implement changes to Risk Engine valuation results data store in SQL Server DB
- Design and implement ETL processes
- Design, review and implement a scalable data model for CR framework
- Be responsible for performance tuning and re-factoring of the existing DB processing routines
- At least 2 years of IT development experience with RDBMS
- Working experience with Tableau
- Experience in data modelling with excellent SQL skills in at least several enterprise grade RDMBS
- Experience with complex ETL processes
- Programming knowledge of T-SQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC phases
- Keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong team player with ability to work independently and proactively
- Strive to own end-to-end solutions to problems
- Ability to build productive working relationships with other IT groups, business users and support teams in multiple geographic locations
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Czech and English language courses
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Relocation assistance including the coverage of the relocation costs (if needed)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates