Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The team is currently working on a solution for our client for comprehensive commercial and residential building valuation and risks assessment for insurers. EPAM is expanding its long-term engagement with this company and is scaling up its existing Production Support team.
We are searching for a strong DevOps engineer to take over existing CI/CD process for 13 products and improve it personally or with help of DevOps architect. There won’t be any shift schedule on this role.
- 3+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in systems engineering
- Experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Experience in .NET, IIS, Web Applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Expertise in T-SQL, CMD scripting, PowerShell
- Knowledge of MS Team Foundation Server, Entity Framework
- Experience in Object-relational mapping
- Confident knowledge of Octopus, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, SSL, Soap, Rest
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Cloud migration experience would be a big plus
- Active US visa would be a plus as there is a high probability of business trip to US
- Google Cloud
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers