Our customer is an American multinational energy corporation, headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. The company is one of the world's largest oil companies and mentioned in the Fortune 500 list of the top US and Fortune Global 500 list.
On this position, you will be building an engineering knowledge management solution that employs cutting-edge concepts such as knowledge graph based natural language search, advanced text analytics, and integration with structured and unstructured data sources.
- Advanced expertise in Angular2+
- Would be a plus experience in: Kubernetes, microservices, Docker
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate or higher level of English, both written and spoken
- Agile practices experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours