Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst with Collibra for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
Do you enjoy working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions? Do you like getting a deep understanding of complex business problems and then converting them into simple, elegant specifications? Are you able to see both big-picture and edge cases to ensure robust flexible solution?
If yes, then we have a perfect job for you. You will be working with the business to gather the requirements and converting them into IT specification and then support development teams to provide high quality implementation. As this is a critical role in our team, we are looking for an experienced and talented person who aspires to a leadership position.
We are a global team providing Data Management Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas, Support and Control Functions. This allows our internal clients to stay compliant with regulatory requirements, to create business value and to reduce their overall cost base.
- Work in the Data Management Technology team in Zurich, Switzerland
- Play an important role in successfully delivering projects
- 5 or more years' experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Educational background in IT/Computer Science/Business Informatics
- Good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally experience within the financial service industry
- Any experience with Collibra Data Governance – would be a big plus
- Strong team player
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver
- Good listener
- Excellent at time management
- Goal-oriented and proactive
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies