Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of integrated technology solutions powering housing, access, foodservice, nutrition, eCommerce, and card systems for K-12 and higher education, acute care, senior living, and business campuses. The company prides itself on being the only provider who can offer such a broad portfolio of solutions designed to improve its customers’ daily operations and help them provide their customers with greater convenience and satisfaction. Its’ products and services are used by more than 7,000 organizations in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, the Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand. Today, it employs over 500 professionals around the world.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on the extension of customer teams to help with new product development velocity.
- 3+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in systems engineering
- Expertise in Amazon Web Service - AWS infrastructure and DevOps automation
- EC2, CloudFormation, ELB, AWS API Gateway
- Experience in Jenkins CI / CD automation and administration
- Experience in Git for versioning, testing and development
- Basic understanding of the infrastructure: Networking, Firewalls, Security, Load balancers, CDN, Hypervisor, Storage & Databases
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing: Virtualization technologies, Cloud delivery models
- Experience in scripting using these Configuration Management tools: Puppet, Chef or Ansible to automate would be a plus
- Good command of English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours