Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking to build upon our enviable market position and hire a Permanent Solution Architect in Milan to work onsite for our client who are one of the world’s largest manufacturing & distribution organisations.
The project revolves around Product Development Services related to business assessment, development, configuration and support of the Digital Asset Management system based on ADAM Software.
The Global goal of the program of fixed price projects is to unify digital asset management processes for our client and its brands.
The project scope contains tasks regarding the business assessment, business analysis, configuration of ADAM platform, extension of ADAM platform using custom applications, creation of side systems, integration of the DAM system to an existing client infrastructure and the asset lifecycle.
At EPAM, you will be working with widely distributed teams across Europe so flexibility to travel would be useful as we continue to grow.
- Design solutions using ADAM and Microsoft technology stack
- Create and support technical solution architecture documents
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Analyse solution performance issues and approaches to address them systematically
- Analyse code quality metrics and execute measures to improve it
- Improve and extend Engineering Excellence practices applied while solutions development
- Kick-off and supervise projects development to ensure it complies with initial solution design and overall development guidelines
- Implement Proof of Concepts
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities for the client solutions:
- RFP processing
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution
- Presentation for proposed solution architecture to customer
- Participation in meetings with customer and technical side representatives
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices and provide consulting to customer on that
- Hands-on experience as a Solution Architect working in large matrixed organisations
- Should be active practitioner ready to not just oversee project's architecture, and make original proposals with a significant knowledge of the relevant SW tools market, but also work closely with maintenance team and development teams to implement solutions
- Experience in the following tech would be highly desirable:
- .NET tech stack
- MS SQL
- Azure services – Blob Storage, backup and recovery strategies, Disaster Recovery
- CDN (Azure, Akamai)
- Windows networking
- ELK stack
- Monitoring and performance management
- ADAM software or an equivalent DAM environment is a nice to have
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with the client and with EPAM's nearshore teams Italian speaker is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge digital platforms, working in a fast-paced, Agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth