Our client is a top motor vehicle retailer in the UK, selling a huge range of car types at 150 franchised dealerships. It is growing multi-franchise dealer group which represents top volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
The project is about implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting stock exchange processes with integration of 3rd parties and other services. This high loaded even-driven system is based on micro-services and hosted in Azure Cloud (PaaS).
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, this project will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments (Azure cloud)
- Manage 2000+ resources in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services
- Run remote applications
- Create and manage build-definition
- Update IIS configuration
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 1+ years of team leadership experience
- Experience with PowerShell
- Familiar with CI/CD Bamboo
- Experience with deployment WebApplications
- Familiar with MSBuild
- Experience with SQL Administration
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours