Currently we are looking for a Training and Development Assistant for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems has continuous process of improving both Soft and Tech skills of employees of all levels.
Now we are seeking a Training and Development Assistant who will be responsible for supporting communication with internal customers and routing of educational requests addressed to CDP department.
The mission and the main goals are to help EPAM Belarus offices to succeed in their growth by providing outstanding training experience, starting with requests processing.
- Provide overall organizational support of face-to-face and online training events using in-company training applications and tools
- Prepare the learning environment for a training: room, handouts, stationery, etc
- Monitor and prepare the statistics
- Deal with issues during the process
- Collect metrics
- Create reports on service metric(s) and KPI(s)
- 1+ year hands-on experience (administration/assistant positions)
- Good knowledge of English (Upper Intermediate level and higher)
- Excellent business communication skills: both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills and pro-activeness
- High responsibility and engagement into the process
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to act independently, self-management skills
- Goal-oriented team player
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule