Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
Sitecore at EPAM at a Glance
Nine of our experts have just been named “Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)” by Sitecore®, and over the last 11 years, EPAM’s 450+ Sitecore professionals have delivered more than 100 projects for 50+ global customers. EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
We have received several industry Sitecore Site of the Year Awards and have a large number of Sitecore MVPs.
We are looking to build upon our enviable market position and hire a Permanent hands-on Sitecore Solution Architect who can help grow the practice and lead on cutting edge strategic client projects. You will be working with some of the most experienced teams and leaders within the EPAM organisation.
The role is open from 28th February 2019 to 29th March 2019.
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore
- Help our internal leadership teams push boundaries and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards
- Build close consultative client facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle from a personal and technical perspective
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed
- Solid experience in a Sitecore Engineer or Architecture role
- Solid experience in Sitecore implementations
- Experience in Sitecore Commerce would be very attractive for some projects
- Experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC would be a nice to have
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to enhance the EPAM brand
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with EPAM's nearshore teams
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries across the UK, with opportunities to work in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth