You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Build/Release Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM occupies a unique position in the technology and digital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences, and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
EPAM Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected characteristic under the law.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment after the job offer is made. Employment will not begin until EPAM Systems receives and approves the results of the background check.
What You’ll Do
- Provide release operational support which includes, but not limited to Rapid questions and operations such as pool setup/config and build troubleshooting
- Handle alerts for Compliance and other services which require monitoring related to release engineering
What You Have
- Expect Python, Shell, Linux & SQL fluency at a minimum
- Automation for faster releases
- Good operational skills as we need Release Coordination/ Release Operations support
- Strong attention to details and comfortable with working under deadlines
- Strong English writing and conversational skills - he/she will not need to do presentation every day, but should be comfortable to facilitate/lead release status/stand-up meetings of 4-5 people
- Ability to make judgement calls with limited or ambiguous data and move forward
Nice to have
- Google experience - strong familiarity with software build, release and deployment tools and infrastructure: Rapid, Piper, Sisyphus, TAP, Guitar, Buganizer
- Programming experience in one of the following: Go, Java, C++ or C
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance