Twenty five years of crafting software, now we solve business challenges. Imagining, designing, engineering and delivering software, business consulting services & customer experiences that change the world.
The Delivery Director / Programme Director will oversee delivery for one or more EPAM clients in the UK, to whom we offer end-to-end digital transformation services. As a senior member of the team, reporting to the Vice President of Delivery for Europe, your focus will be to ensure the successful collaboration with clients in delivering a range of capabilities, which could include; business consulting, analytics, digital strategy, experience innovation, platforms, product engineering, big data and operating services.
You will be expected to lead multi-disciplinary teams (100+ people) based both onsite and in our nearshore delivery centers, with budget responsibility of £5-10M+. First and foremost you will be a passionate technologist with an engineering background and understanding of the full SDLC, up to date with developments in digital technology and able to bring a breadth & depth of knowledge & experience to find ways to further differentiate EPAM from our competitors.
- Technology – Engineering is in our DNA and our technical proficiency in all locations globally is one of our biggest USPs
- Digital – our Digital Engagement Practice includes a suite of capabilities, including core areas such as eCommerce & CMS. Our Delivery & Programme Directors are able to use their experience in these areas to guide clients through product & vendor selection
- Consulting – you’ll have seen the whole cycle from pre-sales, to RFx, to discovery/MVP development, to successful delivery at scale
- Methodologies – we’re big Agile advocates, our delivery leaders are au fait with burndown charts & Kanban boards and are experienced in Scrum & SAFe, as well as related practices such as CI/CD & DevOps
- Leadership – you will be able to engage with and inspire a hugely diverse & multi-skilled team across different locations
- Customer focus – this is very much a client facing role, so you’ll be proactive and positive in dealings with stakeholders at all levels up to CXO
- Commercial – you’ll understand how contracts are set up for large scale digital transformation programmes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth