- Providing product leadership for an agile program focused on product integrity and value, including defining product requirements and prioritizing the program backlog in cooperation with product owners
- Being responsible for technical end-to-end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and lifecycle: staffing, client management, delivery (dev, QA, Secure SDLC), etc
- Ideally, you have a hands-on Technical Delivery background with experience of implementing and delivering technical projects and solutions for clients
- You are passionate about the whole delivery lifecycle and can be someone who takes ownership and pride in delivering productivity, quality and innovation
- You have experience working in an Agile environment and the ability to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end, working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- You have solid experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- You have been responsible not only for development and support, but product management and architecture design could also be the part of your responsibility
- You form strong, honest and mutually respectful relationships with the stakeholders and clients
- You have effective written and oral communication skills with multiple levels of business and technical leadership, proficient English
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
About the ProjectThe list of applications includes at least the following:
• EPM-HRMS – human resources management system is a set of applications (microservices) designed to provide personal records and all related information management in EPAM Systems.
• EPM-ECO – mission-critical part of EPAM Digital Platform, the datahub provides functional integration and data services for other applications; includes a Kafka integration bus, a Multi-temporal datalake, Self-analytics, PaaS (platform-as-a-service) https://Datahub.epam.com.
• Communities Platform – new initiative that is based on several EPAM internal applications and provides the capabilities to create, develop and support professional communities (outside of EPAM).
• EPM-EOA – newcomer on-boarding tool and personal documents storage for employees.
• And other new initiatives and existing Apps.
The technology stack varies from project to project.
A specific project or new initiative would be proposed based on candidate experience, technical background and level.