Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
For one of our highly qualified teams, focused on continuous delivery, we are looking for a DevOps-oriented engineer that knows how to develop a high-quality code, while specialized on infrastructure, for our B2B-solution. The product engineering team in Kyiv has close cooperation with product teams and technical managers throughout the world.
The team enjoys working smart and using new technologies like Azure Cloud services. Here you will find an energetic, collegial and enthusiastic work environment with space for your ambitions and personal development.
- Take an active part in refining requirements
- Build and maintain CI and CD (TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus) process
- Set up and automate Azure PaaS and IaaS
- 2,5+ years of commercial experience in .Net software engineering
- Proven experience in PowerShell, AzureRM, Azure Automation and DSC
- Ability to produce clean well-organized code
- Ability to demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments
- Being a team player
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
Nice to have
- Azure SQL
- Scrum/Scaled Agile Framework principles
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours