Our client is US leading provider of business information and analytics. It is a global company with proven experts in areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations.
Project's aim is migration of an existing production system which's based on IBM AS400/iSeries mainframe and DB2 database to a modern technology stack hosted in Google Cloud via Pivotal Cloud Foundry and implemented using Java stack microservices architectural approach. The project team is based in Kiev and Dallas, TX.
We are looking for Senior NoSQL Software Engineer with data analytics skills. On this role, you will be implementing data analysis and search solution based on research and reports provided.
- Production experience in NoSQL
- At least basic knowledge of text search algorithms
- Good communication and personal skills to be able to work in busy environment
- Positive way of thinking
- Good spoken and written English level
Nice to have
- Data Matching and retrieval
- Math, data structures and algorithms
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours