Lead Big Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50030
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the largest consumer credit reporting agencies, with almost billion of individual clients and thousands of employees worldwide.
This project is the largest project on Google Cloud and this is first and main reason why you should be interested. The main goal of the project consists of two parts. First is to develop Enterprise Data Platform which we be used across all company by each department and unit, second is to migrate current solutions totally to Google Cloud.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Experience in Google Storage, DataProc
- Good knowledge of Stackdriver, DataFlow
- Hands on BigQuery, KMS
- Practical experience in Airflow, Docker
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, Spark SQL
- Hands on Terraform
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Experience in SQL Server
- Hands on Google Kubernetes Engine + Helm Charts
- Experience in Scala and Python
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule