Salesforce Consultant DescriptionJob #: 68001
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
PolSource joined EPAM family to become together one of the largest Global Salesforce Partners covering Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Revenue Cloud capabilities with 1000+ Salesforce experts. Our Salesforce competency prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects, but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have the chance to become part of a highly experienced and qualified team. Thanks to our knowledge sharing culture, you will be able to learn from the best and reach your full potential as well.
Your true calling is shaping enterprise software solutions for established multinational businesses with Salesforce CPQ/QTC. The key ingredients of your success are dedication and active collaboration - both with engineering teams and business representatives. You are a team player, whose motivation and curiosity can inspire the people around you. You can solve problems and achieve set goals.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM and our PolSource team as SALESFORCE CONSULTANT.
What You’ll Do
- Implementation, development, and integration of business applications using Salesforce CPQ
- Gathering and translation of business requirements into Salesforce CPQ design leveraging best practices
- Developing detailed implementation plans for the deployment of the application
- Scheduling, configuration, and delivery of business application demos
- Responding to application business function and related technical questions regarding the business application and its related frameworks and technical structure
- Preparation of technical and end-user documentation
What You Have
- Deep understanding of Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administration Certification (or willingness to gain such)
- Experience with configuration, design, and customization of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements as BA or Consultant
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Very good interpersonal skills to work with remote customers
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Clear, concise communication skills and fluent English (both speaking and writing)
Nice to have
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Business application implementation experience
- Experience with Salesforce Billing, Advanced Approvals, Conga, DocuSign or other applications related to Salesforce CPQ
- Opportunity to Engineer your Future
- Personal development program that will allow you to be valued for your strengths
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops
- Established and accelerated growth toward different career paths, competencies, and roles
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time
- Collaboration in a multicultural environment and exchange of best practices with colleagues around the world
- Varied social benefits; Sports, Transportation and Health programs
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- Modern office /collaboration spaces (incl. new Infinity Tower business center, Sofia)
- Remote By Design™ - we provide you with virtual working environment making you able to be productive and work from any location – being your home, a nice sunny terrace, summer or any of the EPAM offices all around the globe
Great! What's Next?
- Send us your up-to-date CV or LinkedIn profile, representing your skills and past projects’ achievements
- We’ll get in touch with you and help you ensure you’ve identified the most suitable role we have for you based on your strengths and passion
- We’ll invite you for follow up technical conversations with your potential future colleagues and/or project, which can be done face to face in a calm meeting room at our office or via video conferencing call from your cozy place
- At the end we will align how we can best proceed further in a mutual agreement