Open Source Technology - Senior Software Engineer (GoLang, AWS, Microservices) DescriptionJob #: 86182
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
- Have a penchant for collaboration & a team player who can work collaboratively to drive impact across orgs
- Be open to candid feedback for improvement, when required step up to the role of a tech-lead to ensure effective coordination and communication
- Be independent to explore all the endpoints in the UBER environment and coordinate with different Line of Business to understand the correct microservice for a business use case. Ability to convert a high-level PRD into a detailed ERD for execution. Coordinate with business teams to understand the functional requirement and convert it into engineering logic
- Should have minimum experience of 5 to 8 years in software industry
- Strong hands-on experience in understanding requirements
- Exceptional debugging and problem-solving skills on a large codebase
- Be a proactive thinker and demonstrate a keen sense to find solutions to challenging problems
- Product sense: Create more than beautiful code. Play a crucial role in choosing what we build and how we build it
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)