ISO 20022 is an emerging global and open standard for payments messaging. But challenges with risk, complexity, scale and deployment have slowed, or even halted, adoption for businesses who struggle to meet the perceived commitment and investment challenges the transition demands.
Migration to ISO 20022 will have a significant impact on the payment and operational workflows of corporations. To meet this business imperative, you need to optimize legacy technologies and begin preparations now to gain a competitive advantage before industry-wide implementation.
In partnership with 20022 Labs, EPAM created the first ISO 20022 Payments Sandbox environment that facilitates adoption by letting companies ‘try before you buy.’ The system takes existing corporate payment processes and emulates next-generation instant, data-rich payments to demonstrate the power of ISO 20022-enabled banking.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn how ISO 20022 enables rich data that can transform your organization, adding new capabilities, products and opportunities to help you gain competitive advantage
- View a demo of the ISO 20022 payments sandbox to see how you can test your payment systems with the new messaging protocol before fully migrating
- Discover how EPAM’s consulting, engineering and payments expertise can help your business successfully deploy ISO 20022
Who should watch:
- Corporations with a stake in the payments business
- Government entities and payments entities
- Financial technology executives, CFOs, finance directors, treasury directors and payments executives