EPAM collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them. EPAM collects information in the following ways:
- information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to EPAM newsletters and your preferences in receiving marketing from EPAM and its third party partners and your communication preferences, etc. You will receive marketing communications from EPAM if you have requested information from EPAM or purchased services from EPAM;
- information EPAM receives from your use of EPAM websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to EPAM’s websites;
- location information when you use EPAM’s websites as EPAM may collect and process information about your location. EPAM use various technologies and tools to determine location;
- information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which EPAM may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless EPAM combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you; and
- EPAM collects technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as:
- analytics providers
- advertising networks
- search information providers
Other than as required by law, EPAM websites do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). EPAM will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
EPAM will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If EPAM needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, EPAM will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows EPAM to do so.